Our COVID-19 Policies
Booking a Unit Without Physical Contact
As we adapt to the reality of COVID-19, we want to assure you that we continue to follow the recommendations from the Public Health Agency of Canada and provincial healthcare leaders.
We are complying with Health Canada and keeping our customers, and employees safe.
- Monday through Friday: 9AM - 5PM
Social Distancing and Sanitizing
- We have implemented extra measures to ensure our facilities are safe by sanitizing frequently all office / customer areas, and commonly touched surfaces, i.e. door handles, keypads, counter tops, mailbox, pens.
- We practise social distancing. We can allow one person in the office at a time, to maintain a two metre distance.
- We provide and encourage the use of the hand sanitizer for everyone’s safety.
- We can deliver packing materials directly to your unit.
- We strongly recommend using an electronic payment method; credit card or e-transfer. If we do not currently have your credit card details, you can call them into us (please do not e-mail the information). Or use the Make Payment option in the black ribbon at the top of this page.
- Our staff are available to assist in setting up a new payment method, should you have any questions.
- Debit & cheque payment can be made during office hours.
During this challenging and uncertain time, we hope you and your family remain safe and healthy.
Your Stow It All team